Updated October 6th
The Inner Arts Collective is a community of individuals dedicated to helping people thrive. This is made possible by a constant vigilance to self-care, personal development, and collaboration. Together, we create a healing hub for the new millennium, bringing health, positive energy, and personal development opportunities to each other, our communities and the planet.
YOU ARE NOT ALONE
Whether you have symptoms or not, remember that you are not alone. Our Members are working diligently to respond to this situation, creating a number of resources and services to help you and your loved ones thrive. If there is a time to reach out and learn new tools to help you be the best you can be, it is now. Our Members remain committed to supporting our communities, and have arranged to offer a wide range of one-on-one sessions, peer support groups, and healing sessions virtually, by zoom, email, or phone.
HOW WE HEAL PANEL SERIES
We continue to offer our "How We Heal": a free online panel discussion series to offer tips and tools to help all of us work through some of the more difficult experiences of fear, depression, anxiety, etc.
If you are planning an onsite visit to our Danforth location, there are a few thing we need you to know before you arrive:
Summary of New Provincial Regulations (as of October 6th)
These are the regulations that businesses will be following here in Toronto until further notice.
Key highlights of the new regulations include:
- Starting next Tuesday, October 6 covid testing will be by appointment only.
- Mandatory mask wearing in all public indoor settings across the Province - businesses, facilities etc.
- For restaurants and bars - indoor dining can continue but with only 6 people max at a table, and restricted capacity to the number of patrons who can maintain a physical distance of at least 2 metres from every other patron to a maximum of 100 patrons.
- Exercise classes in gyms and fitness centres restricted to 10 people and restricting the total number of people allowed in these facilities to 50 people.
- The Province is asking everyone to tighten their social bubbles - social bubbles have been growing over the past couple of months and need to tighten back to the range of 10.
Here's the link to the full release on new restrictions:
List of Resources