- The return of Persephone from the underworld
- Flora, the Roman goddess of Spring and flowers
- Cerunnos, the Celtic god of nature and fertility
- Ashanti the fertility goddess and Nyame the sky god in Ghana
5 Personal Reflections for Spring
- Spring is a great time for asking Who Am I? Who WAS I? What makes me happy? What do I want to nurture? Let the questions pour out of you, paying attention to the guidance that you encounter in your daily life. This is the time to redefine and realign - what comes up for you?
- What animals are crossing your path these days, and what do they have to tell you about what you're working through right now? You might check out Steven Farmer's "Animal Spirit Guides" book, or do some searches online for the metaphysical meaning of the animal that has crossed your path.
- Allow the inspiration and creativity that is sparked within you at this time, to nourish your soul. What are you being inspired to do this year? Tune into the rhythm of your soul and trust the pace that your inspiration requires to express itself. While clarity will help you make a plan, remember that you can't rush the river, or a hurry a seed to bear fruit.
- Do a chakra cleansing, and an energetic cleansing for your home. This will allow you to become more receptive, intuitive, and aligned with your core essence and how it is manifest in the temple of your body, mind, heart, and home.
- Make a mind map of the following key words for Spring, how they are taking shape, and notice which are qualities stand out as priorities, areas to nurture, what needs to be cleared away, and what are the areas to heal:
| || || |